Veteran Benefits

If you are a returning student and approved for Veteran Benefits, you can request a certification by using the form below. The Registrar's Office will work with you on any additional items that are needed for your certification.

Those eligible for Veteran Benefits who have been admitted to an approved degree program can be certified to the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. This process must be initiated by the student through the Registrar's Office. Students must notify the Registrar's Office each semester they want to be certfied.

If you are interested in more information regarding Veteran Benefits, please contact the Registrar's Office at 817-923-1921 ext. 2000.

Registrar VA Benefit Certification Form

Student Information
Degree Information
Certification Request Information

Certify my enrollment for these terms

I am a Southern Baptist student

Do you plan to change your denominational affiliation this semester?

Change Denominational Affiliation?

Are you currently on Academic Probation?

Do you or your spouse work on campus in a full time position?

Full time on campus worker?

Do you anticipate receiving any other scholarship (not SBC monies) this semester?

Other Scholarships?

Disclaimer Information

I understand that it is my responsibility to notify the VA Certifying Official immediately if my schedule changes in any way.  I also understand that I am responsible for all debts resulting from reductions or terminations of my enrollment even if payment was submitted directly to the school on my behalf.  If VA pays less than anticipated, I understand that I am responsible for any unpaid balance.  Finally, I understand that it is my responsibility to meet all payment deadlines established by the seminary.

By Initialing above, I hereby agree to the terms of the VA Benefit Certification application.

Leave this field empty

Established 1908 Fort Worth, Texas