Campus Employees Scholarship
The Campus Employees Scholarship has been instituted to thank and financially support the student employees that are so instrumental in the day to day operations of Southwestern.
- The student must be a full-time student in the College or Seminary at the Fort Worth Campus and employed by the Seminary
- The student must be making normal progress towards graduation
- The student must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church, be of sound moral character and possess an exceptional commitment to Christian ministry
- Scholarship Deadlines: August 1 for Fall semesters, December 1, for Spring semesters, May 1 for summer terms
- The student must submit a personal statement