Military, First Responder, Prison, Hospital and Corporate Chaplains are among those who extend the reach of pastoral care to the front lines of the injured soul. The Chaplaincy Scholarship Fund is proud to support students studying to love and share the Gospel in the role of chaplain.
- The student must be a full-time student in the Seminary at the Fort Worth Campus and enrolled in the MDiv Chaplaincy Concentration
- The student must demonstrate a clear call to ministry and be making normal progress towards graduation
- The student must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church, be of sound moral character and possess an exceptional commitment to Christian ministry
- Scholarship Deadlines: August 1 for Fall semesters, December 1, for Spring semesters, May 1 for summer terms
- The student must submit a personal statement