College at Southwestern
The College is a vital part of life at Southwestern and the College of Southwestern Scholarship is intended to be a source of encouragement and relief for its hardworking students.
- The student must be enrolled as a full-time student in the College
- The student must be making normal progress towards graduation
- The student must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church and be of sound moral character
- Scholarship Deadlines: August 1 for Fall semesters, December 1, for Spring semesters, May 1 for summer terms
- The student must submit a personal statement