Disabled Student Scholarship
Southwestern recognizes the valuable contribution our disabled students make to our campus community. Southwestern and its ministry partners are pleased to provide scholarship opportunities for its students that have a disability of any kind.
- The student must be a full-time student in the College or Seminary at the Fort Worth Campus
- The student must demonstrate a clear call to ministry and making normal progress towards graduation
- The student must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church, be of sound moral character and possess an exceptional commitment to Christian ministry
- Scholarship Deadlines: August 1 for Fall semesters, December 1, for Spring semesters, May 1 for summer terms
- The student must submit a personal statement