Ministry Team (Husband and Wife Students)
The Ministry Team Scholarship has a heart for families that have determined they “will serve the Lord” (Joshua 24:15) together as a unit. This scholarship is designated for families where both the husband and wife have chosen to study at Southwestern in preparation for ministry.
- Both students must be enrolled in the College or the Seminary at the Fort Worth Campus. Additionally, one member of the couple must be enrolled as a full-time student.
- At least one of the students must demonstrate a clear call to ministry and be making normal progress towards graduation
- The couple must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church, be of sound moral character and possess an exceptional commitment to Christian ministry
- Scholarship Deadlines: August 1 for Fall semesters, December 1, for Spring semesters, May 1 for summer terms
- The student must submit a personal statement