Women's Student Scholarship
The Women’s Student Scholarship was established to show honor to the women at Southwestern who are genuinely refining themselves to become the Proverbs 31 woman.
- The student must be a full-time student in the College or Seminary at the Fort Worth Campus
- The student must be making normal progress towards graduation
- The student must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church, be of sound moral character and possess an exceptional commitment to Christian ministry
- Scholarship Deadlines: August 1 for Fall semesters, December 1, for Spring semesters, May 1 for summer terms
- The student must submit a personal statement