The L. R. Scarborough Institute for Church Planting and Growth is dedicated to the task of equipping leaders who will grow theologically sound and culturally relevant churches in the twenty-first century. Founded in 1993, the Institute seeks to attain its goals by:
- Utilizing faculty scholars as a church growth think-tank and promoting church planting and church growth research.
- Involving students in summer, semester, and year-long church planting internships with the North American Mission Board and State Conventions.
- Featuring church planting and church growth conferences.
- Participating with the North American Mission Board in SEND North American Church Planting.
- Supervising the Urban Church Planting Practicum.
- Providing demographic materials for student and faculty research.
For further information contact:
The Scarborough Institute
PO Box 22598, Fort Worth TX 76122
PHONE: 817.923.1921 x6677