Apply for Housing
The following information outlines the application and assignment process. Please read this page prior to downloading and submitting your application (see link below):
Am I Eligible for Campus Housing?
Students can apply for housing only after receiving approval from the Admissions Office (new students) or Registrar's Office (returning students).
Students occupying seminary housing must be enrolled in an approved seminary degree and maintain a minimum of six hours of regular delivery method classes on campus per semester (spring and fall). Internet classes and i-term classes may not be used to reach the six hour minimum.
How do I apply?
- In order for an application to be valid, a deposit of $150.00 must accompany it. The deposit is refundable when the reservation is cancelled at least thirty days prior to the move-in date or at move out.
- Apply at your earliest convenience. For the best availability, prospective residents are encouraged to make application early, preferably four to six months prior to the requested move-in date.
- To download an application click on the link below:
How Are Assignments Made?
- Housing applications are handled in the order in which they are received.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent once the application and deposit have been received.
- Assignments are made 30 to 60 days in advance of the requested move-in date. All assignments are subject to the eligibility of the applicant for and availability of the type housing requested.
- While every effort is given to make assignments according to the preferences listed, there is no guarantee that one's first, second, or third choice can be filled due to potential limitations of eligibility or availability or both.
- An assignment e-mail will be sent once the assignment is made. Applicants are asked to respond to this e-mail by phone within two business days.
- At the time of confirmation, an appointment (i.e., date and time) is made to sign the lease and pick-up keys.
- Rent begins on the date the keys are received and is pro-rated for the first month (based on a 30 day rental rate table).