Garrett Manor Apartments
Purchased in 1996, the Garrett Manor Apartments was named for Jenkins Garrett, a long time friend of the seminary who helped in the purchase of the complex. Located on James Avenue, 1.2 miles south of the campus, Garrett Manor has 70 unfurnished apartments (10 three-bedroom, 42 two-bedroom, 18 one-bedroom). An elementary school is located across the street.
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath - $585 (613 sq. ft.)
- 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath - $720 (834 sq. ft.)
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath - $810 (958 sq. ft.)*
*Three-bedroom units are reserved for families with 2 or more children
- Utilities: Tenant pays for telephone, cable, and internet. All other utilities are included with rent.
- Central heating and cooling (controlled by Physical Plant)
- Stove (electric) and refrigerator provided
- Coin laundry room (no washer/dryer connections)
- Gated parking
- Patrolled by seminary security
Floor Plans (Layouts and sizes may vary)
View Larger Map