Pet Friendly Housing in Carroll Park
Since March 2009, the seminary has allowed residents living in a designated area of the B. H. Carroll Park housing complex. As of June 2011, the entire complex has been designated as "pet friendly" to respond to increasing demand.
- Number: The resident may have no more than two approved pets.
- Types of Pets: The only pets allowed are (a) cats, (b) dogs, (c) birds, and (d) fish. Reptiles, rodents, and farm animals are not permitted on the property.
- Restrictions: Animals or breeds deemed "aggressive" by SWBTS are not allowed. Aquariums may be no larger than 15 gallons and count as one pet.
- Vaccination and Sterilization: A Care and Vaccination Record is required for dogs and cats showing the pet’s name, age, breed, sex, color, animal ID#, and vaccination record, and verifying that all vaccinations are current by Texas state law. All female dogs and cats over the age of 6 months and male dogs and cats over the age of 8 months have to be spayed or neutered or the owner must obtain an intact pet permit. Please visit the City of Fort Worth website for more details.
- Pet Fee: A non-refundable pet fee of $250 is due upon assignment if applicant is a current resident; new residents will be expected to submit this fee upon arrival.
Downloadable copies of the Pet Application and Pet Addendum, which contains a full listing of rules and regulations (pet care, violations, liability etc.), are available below.
Pet Application Process
- Download, read, and complete the Pet Addendum and Pet Application.
- Submit your application(s) to the Housing Office. Applications will be assigned, as space is available.
- A $250 pet fee is due at the time of the lease signing.
Pet Owner Links
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us