Parking Fine Appeal
Read Carefully (Appeal forms are located at the Naylor Student Center, on-line at the Seminary website, and the Security Office.)
- A parking ticket will NOT be excused if it violates one of the existing parking regulations.
- Any appeal submitted must be within fifteen (15) days from the date the ticket was issued. Any submitted later than the fifteen (15) day appeal period will NOT be considered.
- When appealing a ticket, and after reading the form carefully, complete the form in its entirety, following the procedures in any of the three (3) methods listed below. All appeals must be completed prior to the 15 day appeal deadline, the date of issue.
- U.S. Mail: attach the ticket to the completed appeal form, seal in an envelope and mail to: Parking Appeals, P.O. Box 22260, Fort Worth, TX 76122-0597
- Campus Mail:attach the ticket to the completed appeal form, seal in an envelope, address envelope to: "Parking Appeals", place the envelope in the Campus Mail slot at the Seminary Post Office just below the post office window.
- On-line (electronically): log on to www.swbts.edu, select “Students”, under "Student Resources" select "Campus Security," then select the appropriate information. Upon completion of the form, select "Submit Form."
- In order for an appeal to be considered, all requested information on the form must be provided.
- All excused tickets will be returned to the Business Office by the Appeals Committee. Hand written appeals that are excused will be placed at the Information desk in the Naylor Student Center.
- Hand written appeals NOT excused will be returned to the student by U.S. Mail.
- All on-line appeals will receive an on-line response.
- NOTICE: A $10 late fee WILL be charged if the ticket is not paid in the Business Office within thirty (30) days of the date of violation. All payments received beyond the thirty (30) day limit without late fees included will be returned to the student.
- Write a brief explanation of why you think your parking ticket was issued incorrectly and should be excused. Unavoidable situations will be considered by the committee, but not necessarily excused.
Appeal Parking Fine