This facility houses the maintenance support activities for the main campus and student housing. In addition, campus support services, purchasing, central receiving, and the central stores warehouse are located in this facility at 2101 Yates Street. The building is named for James R. Leitch who served the seminary from 1954 to 1987 as Physical Plant Director.
Matt Elgin, Director of Physical Maintenance
Serving since 2011
Oscar Andrews, Director of Purchasing
Serving since 1990
Tom Elliot, Director of Support Services
Serving since 1995