Purchasing

The Purchasing department serves the campus by researching hard-to-find products and using purchasing cooperatives, buying groups, and pre-negotiated discounts to maximize the seminary's purchasing power. As with any non-profit, specific regulations govern these purchases. We are here to serve our faculty and staff.

The Purchasing department is located in the Leitch Physical Plant Facility at 2101 Yates Street.

Oscar Andrews, Director of Purchasing
Serving since 1990

Established 1908 Fort Worth, Texas