Any current or former student may request a copy of their transcript from the Registrar's Office at any time. Please note, however, that your signature is required in order for us to release your records. Please add our email address (email@example.com) to your Safe Senders List. This will prevent our confirmation email from being diverted to your junk email folder.
You can provide the information that we need in one of two ways:
When you request your transcript, the following information will help us process your request more efficiently:
- System ID Number (if known)
- Social Security Number
- All Dates Attended
- Specify Degrees--seeking or earned
- Maiden Name (if applicable)
- SIGNATURE (required)
- Fee ($5.00 each) Cash, check, or money order for payment. No credit or debit cards will be accepted
- Your current mailing address
- Third-party mailing address (if applicable)
- A current email address
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may submit a form:
The Office of the Registrar
PO Box 22600
Fort Worth, Texas
Be sure to include your signature!
A Few Reminders:
- Transcripts are released only by a request signed by the student.
- Your accounts with Southwestern must be current or your transcript will be withheld.
- Allow five (5) working days for processing. Requests will be honored as quickly as possible in the order of receipt. During peak periods (commencement, registration) there will be some delay. Therefore, transcripts should be requested well in advance of these periods.
- Official transcripts can only be provided for work completed at Southwestern. For official transcripts from other schools attended, please contact the schools directly.
- All of your work at Southwestern is considered one transcript. They are $5.00 each.
- We accept cash, check, or money order for payment. No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
IMMEDIATE SERVICE IS $25.00.