The ethical presuppositions we make are important in the everyday decisions of a believer. The Ethics Scholarship has been established to encourage students to equip themselves to assess circumstances and make decisions that are pleasing the Lord.
- The student must be a full-time student in the Seminary at the Fort Worth Campus and enrolled in Ethics Studies
- The student must demonstrate a clear call to ministry and making normal progress towards graduation
- The student must be a member of a Southern Baptist Church, be of sound moral character and possess an exceptional commitment to Christian ministry
- Scholarship Deadlines: August 1 for Fall semesters, December 1, for Spring semesters, May 1 for summer terms
- The student must submit a personal statement