You’ll love the vibrant, Christ-centered campus life at Southwestern.
- Worship with friends and faculty during chapel services
- Work out, take a swim or join a pick-up game of basketball at the Recreation/Aerobics Center (RAC)
- Hang out with friends in the student center
- Join the entire seminary family in campus-wide events
- Become actively involved in one of many student organizations
- Go door to door with professors and students to share the Gospel
Here you can explore all the happenings on campus. There are many opportunities at Southwestern for students and families to get connected outside the classroom, from inspiring chapel services to campus-wide events that offer fellowship, food and fun.
The Recreation and Aerobics Center (RAC) exists to serve Southwestern by promoting physical and spiritual wellness while increasing community for the glory of God.
The Office of Student Life helps to provide a vibrant community for the Southwestern family through on-campus events that offer fellowship outside the classroom.