You’ll love the vibrant, Christ-centered campus life at Southwestern.
- Worship with friends and faculty during chapel services
- Work out, take a swim or join a pick-up game of basketball at the Recreation/Aerobics Center (RAC)
- Hang out with friends in the student center
- Join the entire seminary family for a campus-wide picnic
- Become actively involved in one of many student organizations
- Go door to door with professors and students to share the Gospel
Here you can explore all the happenings on the campus. There are many opportunities at Southwestern for students and families to get connected outside of the classroom, from inspiring chapel services throughout each semester to the annual campus-wide picnic.
The Recreation and Aerobics Center (RAC) exists to serve Southwestern by promoting physical and spiritual wellness while increasing community for the glory of God.
The Office of Student Life helps to provide a vibrant community of On-Campus events for the Southwestern family to join in fellowship outside of the classroom.