Pet Friendly Housing in Carroll Park
Since March 2009, the seminary has allowed residents living in a designated area of the B. H. Carroll Park housing complex. As of June 2011, the entire complex has been designated as "pet friendly" to respond to increasing demand.
- Number: The resident may have no more than two approved pets.
- Types of Pets: The only pets allowed are (a) cats, (b) dogs, (c) birds, and (d) fish. Reptiles, rodents, and farm animals are not permitted on the property.
- Restrictions: Animals or breeds deemed "aggressive" by SWBTS are not allowed. Aquariums may be no larger than 15 gallons and count as one pet.
- Vaccination and Sterilization: A Care and Vaccination Record is required for dogs and cats showing the pet’s name, age, breed, sex, color, animal ID#, and vaccination record, and verifying that all vaccinations are current by Texas state law. All female dogs and cats over the age of 6 months and male dogs and cats over the age of 8 months have to be spayed or neutered or the owner must obtain an intact pet permit. Please visit the City of Fort Worth website for more details.
- Pet Fee: A non-refundable pet fee of $250 is due upon assignment if applicant is a current resident; new residents will be expected to submit this fee upon arrival.
- Pet Care: Residents are expected to care responsibly for their animals. Responsible care includes insuring the animal does not damage the apartment as well as leashing and picking up after the pet when outside. Pet owners are encouraged to make sure Carroll Park remains safe and clean for all its residents.
Downloadable copies of the Pet Application and Pet Addendum, which contains a full listing of rules and regulations (pet care, violations, liability etc.), are available below.
Pet Application Process
- Download, read, and complete the Pet Addendum and Pet Application.
- Submit your application(s) to the Housing Office. Applications will be assigned, as space is available.
- A $250 pet fee is due at the time of the lease signing. The fee is non-refundable.
Pet Owner Links
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us