Welcome to the RAC
The Recreation and Aerobics Center (RAC) exists to serve Southwestern by promoting physical and spiritual wellness while increasing community for the glory of God.
The center is comprised of a gymnasium with an indoor track, four racquetball courts, snack area, locker rooms, a state of the art cardiovascular activity room, a strength training room, a classroom and a multipurpose aquatics facility. Adjacent to the center are lighted tennis courts, an outdoor track, a sand volleyball court and playing fields. The center is named for the Slovers, seminary benefactors from Liberty, Texas.
The Recreation Aerobics Center program offerings include: Physical Fitness and Personal Training, Aquatics (Swimming Lessons), Intramural Sports, Aerobics, Outdoor Recreation, and various family-oriented special events.
- Friday Night Social, January 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- Battle of the Sexes, January 18 at 7:00 p.m.
- Movie Night, January 21 at 7:00 p.m.
- Prayer and Praise, January 23 at 7:00 p.m.
- Spring Kickoff at the RAC, January 24 at 6:30 p.m.
- Spring Bake-Off, TBA
- Exam Cram Pancake Night, TBA
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Ping Pong Tournament
- Having a Party? Don't miss out on our "Bounce Mania" birthday packages. Our RAC faculties provide a great place for birthday parties! We have a gym, pool, large meeting room, racquetball courts, and a selection of bounce houses that can be rented for your next event.
- Contact Neal Batman for more information.
Contact the RAC x3900 for more information.
Contatct the RAC x3900 for a full list of programs for children and adults.
- Classes offered Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday at 5:10 p.m.
- Instructor: Daniel Hester
- Cost: $20 per month for 2x/week (evenings); $30 per month for 3x/week (mornings); or $50 per month for both.