Welcome, members of the media
Please call the Office of Communications if you want:
- News or information about a member of the administration, faculty or staff.
- Videotaped or photographic images of any part of the seminary campus.
- An interview with members of the seminary community.
- Marketing or advertising materials.
- Statistical information about such things as enrollment or graduation.
- Confirmation of a degree conferred on a particular graduate
Information about the education, expertise and background of a professor or executive administrator can be located on their faculty web page.
The Office of Communications welcomes all inquiries from members of the media. We are here to coordinate media requests wherever possible. However, please keep in mind that some information might not be accessible due to duties of confidentiality we owe our students, graduates, employees, executive administrators and trustees. Our media policy is provided below.
- All media must be accompanied by a host from the Office of Communications while on campus.
- All media must check in with the Office of Communications upon arrival on campus. Notification of intent to visit campus is preferred at least 24 hours in advance.
- All media must wear the provided security badge(s) provided by the Office of Communications along with media credentials.
- Southwestern requests that the final piece be provided by the media for review and archives.
- All media must contact the Office of Communications to arrange interviews with faculty, staff, and students.
- A photography permit is required for any photography or filming on any campus of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. To apply for a filming permit contact the Office of Communications.
For media requests or inquiries, call or email:
Dr. Thomas White
Vice President for Student Services and Communications
2001 W. Seminary Drive, Fleming Hall Room 103
Fort Worth, TX 76115
Telephone: 817.923.1921 x7300
For more information concerning the seminary, go to: http://www.swbts.edu/factsheet