The Havard campus library is open on the following schedule.
- Spring 2017
Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 am to 7:30 pm
Wednesday - Friday: You are welcome to utilize the library during office hours by calling to schedule an appointment with Kay Foster at 713-634-0011 ext. 242 or by email email@example.com.
- Library Holidays - Campus Closed
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, January 16, 2017
- Good Friday – Friday, April 14, 2017
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29, 2017
- Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Summer 2017
- You are welcome to utilize the library during office hours by calling to schedule an appointment. Please contact Kay Foster at 713-634-0011 ext. 242 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the on-line "Renew Materials" feature on the library search page under "My Account" to renew any item which may fall due on a day when the library is closed.
Search our Online Catalog.
Havard Writing Center
Coming back to school after some time away?
Realizing that you need to work on your writing skills?
Wanting to take the next step to become a more excellent writer?
The Writing Center can help! Make an appointment online here and select "Havard Campus."
Appointments are available with Professor Brad Heller, Assistant Professor of English. To schedule an appointment, please email him at email@example.com.
*Please note: The writing center is not available during chapel from 11:00 a.m. to noon during the Fall and Spring semesters.
For more information about the library or writing center, please contact:
Havard School for Theological Studies
Main Office: 713-634-0011