Institute for Church Planting & Growth
The L. R. Scarborough Institute for Church Planting and Growth is dedicated to the task of equipping leaders who will grow theologically sound and culturally relevant churches in the twenty-first century. Founded in 1993, the Institute seeks to attain its goals by:
- Utilizing faculty scholars as a church growth think-tank and promoting church planting and church growth research.
- Involving students in summer, semester, and year-long church planting internships with the North American Mission Board and State Conventions.
- Featuring church planting and church growth conferences.
- Participating with the North American Mission Board in SEND North American Church Planting.
- Supervising the Urban Church Planting Practicum.
- Providing demographic materials for student and faculty research.
For further information contact:The Scarborough Institute
PO Box 22598, Fort Worth TX 76122
PHONE: 817.923.1921 x6677