Volume 56, No. 2 - Spring 2014
Managing Editor: Terry L. Wilder
This issue of the Southwestern Journal of Theology is devoted to the topic of "Anabaptistica," a term that means "things about or pertaining to Anabaptism and Anabaptists." The Anabaptists were one major branch of the sixteenth-century Radical Reformers.
We pray that these articles increase your knowledge and help equip you in your preparation for engagement in ministry. We aim to serve the church and are more than happy to assist you. Further, if God has called you into his service please consider allowing us the privilege of preparing you at Southwestern for a lifetime of ministry. These are exciting times at the seminary! God bless you.
Table of Contents
- Editorial - Terry L. Wilder
- Balthasar Hubmaier's Doctrine of Justification by Faith - Michael Whitlock
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Martin Luther's Critique of Anabaptism - Nathan A. Finn
- I Wait Upon My God: Exploring the Life and Letters of Michael Sattler - Ched Spellman
- Bruderliche Vereinigung: A Brief Look at Unity in the Schleitheim Confession - Michael D. Wilkinson
- Leonhard Schiemer's Anabaptist Catechism (1527/28) - Jason J. Graffagnino
- Translator's Preface to Massimo Firpo's "Religious Radicalism: From Anabaptism to Anti-Trinitarianism" - Maël Disseau
- Book Reviews
- Abstracts of Recent Dissertations at Southwestern
- Index of Book Reviews