Guests and Patrons under 14 years old
- All individuals under the age of 14, whether guests or dependents, must be accompanied by a guardian or another adult with documented permission from guardian allowing supervision of child.
- The parent of legal guardian, of a guest under 16, must sign a waiver and SWBTS code of conduct policy
- Individuals under the age of 14 may be accompanied by siblings that are 16 or older provided that they are members of the RAC.
- Individuals under the age of 14 are not allowed to enter the weight room or cardio room.
- Individuals under the age of 14 will not be permitted to enter the pool without adult supervision.
- RAC members may bring up to 3 guests at one time. All guests are required to fill out a guest form and are subject to a 3$ guest fee.
Guests over 14 years old
- RAC members may bring up to 3 guests at one time. All guests are required to fill out a guest form, waiver, SWBTS code of conduct policy, and are subject to a 3$ guest fee.
- RAC members must have a relationship with their guests.
- RAC members are responsible for their guests and must remain with them throughout the duration of the visit.
- RAC members who are caught violation the guest policy are subject to forfeit their guest privileges.
RAC Dress Code
Men and Women
Closed toed shoes are required for all cardio and weightlifting exercises. Cut off t-shirts and tank tops should have a shoulder width of at least 2 inches. Clothing for both men and women should be loose-fitting athletic clothes that display Christ-likeness and modesty. If leggings are worn, a loose fitting top is required. When using the pool, men are not allowed to wear Speedos and compression shorts. Women are allowed to wear swimsuits that cover mid-rift. If the patron only has a bikini, a dark covering should be worn over the swimsuit. Low cut tops and swimsuits are not allowed.