Guests and Patrons under 14 years old
- All individuals under the age of 14, whether guests or dependents, must be accompanied by a guardian or another adult with documented permission from guardian allowing supervision of child.
- The parent of legal guardian, of a guest under 16, must sign a waiver and SWBTS code of conduct policy
- Individuals under the age of 14 may be accompanied by siblings that are 16 or older provided that they are members of the RAC.
- Individuals under the age of 14 are not allowed to enter the weight room or cardio room.
- Individuals under the age of 14 will not be permitted to enter the pool without adult supervision.
- RAC members may bring up to 3 guests at one time. All guests are required to fill out a guest form and are subject to a 3$ guest fee.
Guests over 14 years old
- RAC members may bring up to 3 guests at one time. All guests are required to fill out a guest form, waiver, SWBTS code of conduct policy, and are subject to a 3$ guest fee.
- RAC members must have a relationship with their guests.
- RAC members are responsible for their guests and must remain with them throughout the duration of the visit.
- RAC members who are caught violation the guest policy are subject to forfeit their guest privileges.
RAC Dress Code
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary strives to honor God in all aspects of its operations, and to promote theologically sound thinking and Christ-exalting behavior to its students. In keeping with these desires, the RAC has established a set of parameters in what is deemed as acceptable athletic and swim attire while utilizing our facilities. These standards are not meant to be unnecessarily restrictive or legalistic, understanding that clothes which are comfortable and functional are helpful in establishing long term patterns of fitness. Our prayer is that this policy will help patrons consider how we “might spur one another along to love and good deeds” (Heb 10:24) rather than placing “a stumbling block or hindrance in the way” of another (Rom 14:13) through our clothing choices while utilizing the RAC.
Closed toed shoes are required for all cardio and weightlifting exercises. Cut off t-shirts and tank tops should have a shoulder width of at least 2 inches. Chest, back, and sides should not be exposed. Shorts should be past mid-thigh. When using the pool, male patrons are required to wear a shirt while on the pool deck, but not while swimming. Speedos and compression shorts worn as swim wear are not allowed.
Closed toed shoes are required for all cardio and weightlifting exercises. Attire should cover undergarments and sports bras. Shorts should extend to mid-thigh (for example, soccer or basketball shorts). Shorts or skorts should be worn over yoga pants/tights. Tank tops should have a shoulder width of at least 2 inches and cover back. When using the pool, swimsuit should cover mid-rift. If the patron only has a bikini, a dark covering should be worn over the swimsuit. Low cut tops and swimsuits are not allowed.