Facilities Maintenance is responsible for the maintenance and operation of the seminary campus. Our small "city" includes over 800 student housing units and approximately 900,000 square feet of space used for offices, classrooms, conferences, recreation and other functions.
The Facilities Maintenance department is housed in the Leitch Physical Plant Facility, named for James R. Leitch, who directed maintenance activities on the campus from 1954 to 1987. The address is 2101 Yates Street.
Cary McMillan, Director of Facilities
Serving since 2018