Can a third party support me during my studies at SWBTS?

Churches or individuals wishing to support students at Southwestern can send checks directly to the Office of Financial Aid, payable to Southwestern Seminary. Please include the name and ID# of the student and the intended use for the money (i.e., tuition only, or may be used for living expenses).

*Gifts designated for students are not tax deductible.

How can I view the awards I have received?

When students log into their WebAdvisor account, they are able to view the scholarships they have been awarded under the Financial Aid by Term link.

Does SWBTS offer a church matching scholarship?

A church matching scholarship is not available through Southwestern.

What is Southwestern's FAFSA school code?

Southwestern does not accept any Title IV Federal Aid and does not have a school code. Because of this, students do not need to fill out a FAFSA form to receive the private scholarship or grant aid.

Can school loans be deferred while attending SWBTS?

Student loans can be deferred while attending Southwestern. The deferment documentation is handled through the Registrar’s Office.


If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Financial Aid.

Office of Financial Aid
PO Box 22510
Fort Worth, TX  76122
817-923-1921, ext. 3080