The Office of Student Financial Services seeks to provide multiple payment options to help students plan for the cost of education, avoid borrowing, and maintain freedom for service.
The Office of Student Financial Services offers the following payment options:
- You may make payment by cash, check, or credit card in the Cashier’s Office (Scarborough 103).
- Online payments and Student account information is available through WebAdvisor.
- Students may set up a monthly payment plan.
Payment Arrangement Dates:
- January 28 - Spring Semester
- June 1 - Summer Semester
- September 1 - Fall Semester
Students must pay their tuition in full or initiate a payment plan by the payment dates listed above. Students who do not make payment arrangements by the corresponding due dates will be automatically placed on a payment plan and charged appropriate payment plan fees.
Final Payment Due Dates:
- May 1 - Spring Semester
- July - Summer Semester
- December 1 - Fall Semester
Students who have not paid their balance in full by the above referenced dates will have a Hold placed on their student accounts preventing further registration, access to student records, and/or access to campus and online student services.
If you have any questions regarding your student account, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 817-923-1921 x3084
You may make payment by cash, check, or credit card in the Cashier’s Office.
All student housing charges, tuition, and other fee payments may be made directly to the Cashier’s Office (Scarborough -103) during posted hours, the Cashier’s Office drop box (Scarborough-105), or sent by mail to:
You may mail payment by check to:
Office of Student Financial Services
P.O. Box 22480
Fort Worth, TX 76122-0480
Mailed payments must be post marked by stated deadline.
Be sure to include the student’s name, student ID# and the purpose for which the payment is being made (e.g. rent, tuition, etc…).
Student account information and online payments are available through WebAdvisor (webadvisor.swbts.edu). Students have the option of paying online via a credit card or a bank draft.
- Students can make one time payments via a Credit Card or an Electronic Check. Credit Card Options include VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- There is a convenience fee of 2.5% for credit card transactions OR $3.00 for electronic check.
- A $20.00 fee will be charged for each returned electronic check.