Change of Marital Status Form

Current students may change their marital status by filling out the form below.

Student Information

Student Birth Name(Required)
Are you a current employee of SWBTS?

Spouse Information

Spouse Name
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Spouse a student?

Female Students Only

Female Students Only: Indicate how you want your married name to appear on your records.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.