Campus Housing and Residence Life
Housing for all walks of life.
817-921-8530 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm, closed for chapel services and lunch | Fleming Hall Suite 209
Campus housing began in the unfinished basement of Fort Worth Hall in 1910 when the seminary moved from Waco to the present campus in Fort Worth. Today, the seminary provides more than 400 apartments and houses and more than 350 spaces in two residence halls.
To apply for housing, you must be an approved student. At the time of move-in, the student must be (or will be at the next registration period) a bona fide student enrolled for academic credit in an approved Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary degree program, maintaining a minimum of six (6) on-campus hours per semester (spring and fall). Download the Housing Options Summary for a quick view of housing options.”.
J. Howard Williams Townhouses
Townhome living, two beds, 1.5 bathroom.
Houses and duplexes, located 1-4 blocks from campus.
Classic campus housing with one and two bed options.
Student Village Apartments
Newest housing on campus, with two- and three-bedroom apartments.
Why Campus Housing
- Location. Campus housing places residents a short distance from student facilities on campus (i.e., classrooms, library, student center, business office, etc.). The majority of housing units are located within two blocks of the seminary.
- Quality and Service. Campus housing is maintained by an in-house facilities team. All units are serviced and cleaned prior to arrival. After-hour emergency maintenance calls are received by a real person and addressed by an on-call maintenance representative as appropriate.
- Community. Campus housing offers residents to build lasting friendships that will enrich their academic experience and encourage future ministry.
- Economy. Campus housing typically runs 40-50% less than comparable facilities in the area.
- Safety. In addition to attentive, caring neighbors, the student housing is patrolled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by our highly trained Campus Police. This police department works in concert with the FWPD and brings an added layer of protection for our residents.
- Campus housing is reserved for current students who are enrolled in six on-campus credits each spring and fall semester (online and partial term students are not eligible). One may apply for housing after receiving approval from the Office of Admissions (new students) or the Registrar’s Office (returning students). Online applications to become a student at Southwestern are available here.
Residence Hall FAQs
- Texas Baptists College students 29 years and younger are required to live in the Residence Halls. TBC students who are married are eligible for General Housing units.
- Southwestern Seminary students 29 years of age and younger may reside in General Housing or in the Residence Halls.
Resources & Services
Internet Set Up - Student Village Apartments and Residence Halls
Move Out Notice
Move Out Guidelines–Residence Hall
Move Out Guidelines–General Housing
Things to Bring (Residence Hall Students)
Fort Worth Animal Control
Housewatch Request (Campus Police)
email@example.com | 817-921-8530 (phone) | 817.921.8794 (fax)
Mail: P.O. Box 22480, Fort Worth, TX 76122
Location: Fleming Hall Suite 209 | 2001 West Seminary Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76115