Continued Studies Request

This form is for a current student who is graduating this semester, and plans to continue study immediately following graduation. If you are not currently enrolled, please use the Returning Student Enrollment Form. If you are not graduating this semester, please contact the Registrar’s Office for a different form. If you are a bachelor’s degree student trying to be admitted to a master’s program, then you must reapply through the Admissions Office.

Students continuing their study enroll under the current catalog using the Continued Studies Request Form below.