Returning Student Enrollment Update Request

Any former Southwestern student wanting to return for additional studies is asked to complete a re-admission process. Students who have not been enrolled for more than 2 years (one year: one fall and one spring semester) or have been divorced since last attending Southwestern will reapply through the Office of Admissions. Apply here

Students who have missed less than 2 years will complete the Returning Student Enrollment Update Form below.


Students may remain under their original catalog if they have missed no more than one academic year. Students who have missed more than one academic year will enroll under the current catalog.

After this form has been reviewed the Office of the Registrar will contact you with further instructions.