Associate Professor of World Christianity
Director of Chinese Language Programs
- Ph.D. in Systematic Theology, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A. in Theology, Biblical Studies, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.S. in Radio, Television, and Film, University of North Texas
- M.A. in Media Studies, Beijing Normal University
- B.A. in Film and TV, Beijing Normal University
Dr. Yang serves as the director of Chinese language programs and associate professor of world Christianity. Dr. Yang’s research and writing focuses on the doctrine of the Trinity, theological methods, gender roles and cross-cultural missions. She is also engaged in the important work of translating courses into Chinese so that Chinese-speaking ministers can be equipped with biblical and theological knowledge for kingdom work.
Dr. Yang presents regularly at academic conferences and is a member of the Evangelical Theological Society. She has also authored the book A Development Not a Departure: The Lacunae in the Debate of the Doctrine of the Trinity and Gender Roles (P&R Publishing, 2018). She has contributed several entries to Lexham Bible Dictionary (Lexham Press, 2016). She also writes for a lay audience, including blogs and devotionals.
- A Development Not a Departure: The Lacunae in the Debate of the Doctrine of the Trinity and Gender Roles (P&R Publishing, 2018)