Journal of Theology
Volume 60, No. 1 - fall 2017
Managing Editor: W. Madison Grace II
This issue, in honor of its 500th anniversary, reflects on the Protestant Reformation. It places the theology of the reformers within its larger context, with special attention given to the Spanish Reformation of the Sixteenth Century and aspects of Martin Luther’s thought.
Table of Contents
- Editorial - W. Madison Grace II
- The Theology of the Reformers – Paige Patterson
- The Reformation in Spain in the Sixteenth Century (Part 1) – Emilio Monjo Bellido
- The Reformation in Spain in the Sixteenth Century (Part 2) – Emilio Monjo Bellido
- Was Luther a Bible Critic? – Friedhelm Jung
- Missiologia Crucis: Martin’s Luther Missiology – J. Tristan Hurley
- Book Reviews
- Abstracts of Recent Dissertations at Southwestern
Please direct subscription correspondence and change of address notices to Editorial Assistant, P.O. Box 22608, Fort Worth, Texas 76122. Change of address notices must include both the old and new addresses. A one-volume subscription in the United States is $30. An international subscription is $52.