Journal of Theology
Current Journal Issue
Volume 59, No. 1 - Fall 2016
Managing Editor: W. Madison Grace II
This issue, entitled Concerning Humanity, focuses on various anthropological issues ranging from science and the soul to the use of reproductive technologies and their relationship to adultery. This issue is an indispensable resource to the 21st century pastor as an aid in understanding important anthropological issues.
Table of Contents
- Editorial - W. Madison Grace II
- What Can Science Tell Us About the Soul? – Chad Meeks
- Gay Sex and Grace, What Does Grace Have to Do with Homosexual Practices – Robert V. Rakestraw
- Is it Adultery? The Use of Third Party Gametes in Assisted Reproductive Technology – Evan Lenow
- You Talkin’ to Me? 1 Peter 2:4–10 and a Theology of Israel – Jim R. Sibley
- Review Essay: A Strange Sort of Orthodoxy: An Analysis of the T4T and CPM Approach to Missions – Adam Coker
- Book Reviews
- Abstracts of Recent Dissertations at Southwestern
- Index of Book Reviews
Please direct subscription correspondence and change of address notices to Editorial Assistant, P.O. Box 22608, Fort Worth, Texas 76122. Change of address notices must include both the old and new addresses. A one-volume subscription in the United States is $30. An international subscription is $52.