Journal of Theology
Volume 62, No. 1 - Fall 2019
Southwestern Journal of Theology
Managing Editor: W. Madison Grace II
This volume presents a variety of articles in Biblical Studies and Theology. Highlighted are essays engaging Political Theology, Calvin Studies, New Testament Studies, as well as Culture and Theology. This volume particularly highlights the work of scholars from Southwestern Seminary.
Table of Contents
- Editorial - W. Madison Grace II
- The Theology of Elizabeth I: Politique or Believer? – Malcolm B. Yarnell
- What Remains of Our Lament? Exploring the Relationship Between death, Memory, and Grief in the Christian Life and in Recent Cultural Texts – Ched Spellman
- Adoption in Calvin's Soteriology: Basis for Redemption or Benefit of Union? – Michael Wilkinson
- An Assarion for Your Thoughts: The Challenges of Translating NT Numismatic Terms – James Robert Wicker
- Book Reviews
Please direct subscription correspondence and change of address notices to Editorial Assistant, P.O. Box 22608, Fort Worth, Texas 76122. Change of address notices must include both the old and new addresses. A one-volume subscription in the United States is $30. An international subscription is $52.