Journal of Theology
Volume 60, No. 2 - SPRING 2018
Managing Editor: W. Madison Grace II
This volume is in response to the growing interest in the philosophy and apologetics programs and the exceptional work of our faculty. Highlighted within this issue are articles that are diverse in subject matter but are unifed in addressing a variety of important questions pertaining to the field of apologetics as well as the nature of Christian belief.
Table of Contents
- Editorial - W. Madison Grace II
- God, Atheism, and the Origins Debates – Paul M. Gould
- Beholding the Face of a Hidden God: Assessing the Argument from Divine Hiddenness for Atheism – Ross C. Inman
- The Forgotten Legacy – Timothy Joel McGrew
- Souls and Christian Eschatology: a Critique of Christian Physicalism – R. Keith Loftin
- The Role of Evidence for Christian Belief – Travis M. Dickinson
- Book Reviews
- Index of Book Reviews
Please direct subscription correspondence and change of address notices to Editorial Assistant, P.O. Box 22608, Fort Worth, Texas 76122. Change of address notices must include both the old and new addresses. A one-volume subscription in the United States is $30. An international subscription is $52.